Monday, August 23, 2010

Big Rich Bullet Points

  • Tomorrow is registration day at Union.  You better come correct with those PG quotes.
  • People don't know that their PG quote will decide how their year will turn out.
  • Once my sister used "Great Googily Moogily" as her PG quote.  Tough year for her.
  • Oh and please believe that picture that you are taking tomorrow will be used for everything until you die.
  • One time I convinced Samantha Paradise to put "I am a sunflower" as her PG quote.   I know. Genius.
  • This year any girl that puts "live, laugh, love" as her PG quote gets punched in the face by Jen Enos. 
  • Break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend before taking the picture tomorrow so you can put "single" as your status.  Let's be real you know that mug isn't lasting till the end of September when the PG comes out. 
  • This year my PG quote has nothing to do with not loving picnicking?
  • Tomorrow I am going around and signing up Logan for every club.  And yes he will be attending the Ministerial club campout. 
  • My favorite PG quote that I am responsible for "Ask me why they call me J Henny"

7 comments:

Melissa R said...

Get to work, Jen!

Paradise said...

Jen Enos is tight. My favorite one that you were responsible for was about dairy.

Stephen Carlile said...

Ugh, how did you know that mug wasn't going to last until September... how I wish I had your wisdom back then.
I loved seeing all those freshmen coming to Union "in love." I could predict to the month when they would split. Sad, but also very rewarding when it happened...

natalierose said...

I can't read this blog, your grammer is so awful; but I will try to ignore it and be a supportive wife.
PS: They're= they are; you meant to use their.

J. Henny No Chaser said...

Natalie got you good, Rich! And that was my favorite quote also. It was quite the conversation starter.

Logan said...

Last time I missed that camp out was when Dr. Shepherd was wearing long ties... so.. NEVER!

Miriam said...

Umm, I love Natalie. Especially more now that I see you insulted my quote. It was bad enough to be the third bullet point? You smell.