Thursday, November 19, 2009

iPhone November 17,18

In the last two days I have visited fourteen public schools, and two Catholic schools in the Omaha area. I have learned some things about high school students that I must share. Also back my popular demand iPhone pictures from the last two days.
School Uniforms: You may not think that public schools require uniforms but you would be mistaken. If you are a girl you must be wearing Uggs and sweatpants. You must also look very annoyed. Especially if you are in the office. If you are a guy your clothes need to not fit you at all. Either super baggy or super skinny. Nothing that actually fits please. I'm not mad at this its just the school uniform.

Actual conversation I heard in the hall at Westside high: "So I told her you must not know who you are talkin to. Because you wouldn't be sayin that if you knew who you was talking to. I mean who is you!?"

Millard West is playing Millard South Monday at memorial stadium for the State Championship.

T.J. Pugh went to an all Catholic boys school one block from Omaha Memorial Seventh Day Adventist Church. If you know who T.J. Pugh is I respect you.

Most Ghetto School in Nebraska is Central. I got offered drugs by the guidance counselor (not true).

Nicest school I visited was one of the two Catholic schools I went to.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pugh is prolly some wack KU player no one knows about.

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure I only like one part of the picture... And it's not me...