Sunday, August 1, 2010

Last day in NYC

Today was our last day in New York. Natalie and I have been all over this Island in the last five days. We even ventured over into Brooklyn a couple times. We had an amazing time. This is the first vacation we have had since our honeymoon. I hope you guys have enjoyed the pictures of my beautiful wife and the adventures that we have been on. I have eaten so many lactaid pills in the last five days that I think I am going to have problems. I don't care. Let me explain some of the pictures. The picture of the building is "The Dakota" This is the building that John Lennon was living in during 1980. He was murdered right outside of this building by Mark David Chapman. The picture of the word Imagine was taken at a place called "Strawberry Fields". It is right across from the Dakota in Central Park. Many people come to mourn John Lennon here every year. The guys doing gymnastics are the Afrobats. They had a very funny routine. I posted a video of their routine that was taken a while ago earlier. All in all it was a great trip. I am happy Natalie and I were able to go. Next up: Lincoln Nebraska.

3 comments:

Melissa R said...

Now I wanna go on vacation even more! Thanks for helping me live vicariously through your vacation in the meantime.

YCY said...

I am so happy that you and Natalie had such a wonderful time. Thank you for sahring them with us. I enjoyed every single picture. I can't wait to see you in person.

YCY said...

I meant to say, thank you for sharing your vacation with us.