Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bullets

  •   It was awesome to see the Paradises last weekend.  Those are my people.  Izaby is growing up

  • Walking around today I was thinking about one day maybe even having a kid.  (If any of you tell Na Ta Ta I'll kill you)

  •  I met Michael Bean's girlfriend yesterday.  She is a great girl.  I'm proud of you Mike.  Really proud

  • Icepherg and Mella hosted FNL tonight.  That mug was funny

  • I love putting up Sabbath pics

  • I have the best friends anyone can ask for.  My people hold me down

  • I have wonderful parents

  • It's good to have my brother around Union

  • I miss my sister

  • Anything I do well is because Natalie helps me.  It started when we were young girl 

    • 2 comments:

      YCY said...

      I loved your Bullets. I have it under good authority that your parents think you you are great! They think your brother and twin sister are pretty great too.

      Have a blessed Sabbath.

      Miriam said...

      Miss you too buddy!