Sunday, November 21, 2010

Big Rich Bullet Points

  • Right now I am watching the American Music awards.
  • Nobody can sing.
  • Justin Bieber had the weirdest acceptance speeches.  He still my boy though.
  • The next couple bullet points are Na Ta Ta quotes while watching the awards.
  • "OH NO"  (When Backstreet Boys came out with New Kids On The Block"
  • "If I was going to be on national television in my underwear I would make sure my backup dancers had bigger thighs than me"  (When Christina Aguilera started singing)
  • "The CMA awards were way better then this"  (Na Ta Ta is from TN)
  • "Why would nobody be here without Michael Jackson"?  (She said this after Justin Bieber said that nobody would be there without Michael Jackson).
  • "I think I just need to go to bed"  (After the seventh bootsy performance in a row)
  • The Chiefs won today (This isn't Na Ta Ta anymore)  This is the fifth home game of the season and The Chiefs have won them all.  After seeing one win last year I think the Chiefs are paying me back from being so mean to me last year.  Kinda makes driving six hours worth it.

3 comments:

Paradise said...

Was it just me and Na Ta Ta, or did those awards suck? Bieber is not very good at what he does.

Yarita said...

seriously... no one can sing!

Unknown said...

i think natalie and i said the exact same things during that show..