Monday, October 17, 2011

Things i'm looking foward to for the week of Oct 17-23

  • I don't know who is speaking for chapel today but I bet it will be dope.
  • Volleyball tourney is coming up this weekend.  This will prepare my mind for the best weekend of all. (Basketball Tourney)
  • My dude Mike Beans is coming in.  He might or might not have a spot in the Casa De Young
  • Nebraska plays Minnesota this weekend.  They should take care of business.
  • Chiefs play the Oakland Raiders.  I will be watching that mug somewhere in Chattanooga TN.  If you are around there come holler at me.
  • I am starting to get into College Basketball mode.  It's going to be tough for the Jayhawks to win the Big 12 this year.  
  • Cardinals and Rangers in the World Series.  You already know I have to root against any team that Logan roots for.
  • This weekend was amazing.  The Lord really blessed.  Ask Lindy about how she almost missed our flight.  
  • I might post one of the songs we did this weekend but we are doing vespers in a couple weeks so I maybe I will wait till then.
  • I feel like fall has officially started in Lincoln Nebraska.  Pumpkin Patch anyone?

1 comment:

C.Guty said...

I feel like going to the Pumpkin Patch! Take me! The ones here have inflatable stuff! So cool!