Sunday, October 23, 2011

Thinks I'm looking foward to Oct 23-30

  • Nebraska is favored to win the game against Michigan St. in Lincoln this weekend.  Pretty big game at Memorial stadium.
  • World Series is heating up.
  • This weekend we also get to find out how good Kansas State is.  
  • And while everyone is watching their team play football on Sunday I will have to be patient and wait an extra day.  Chiefs play for first place on Monday Night Football Halloween edition.
  • It was nice to see us do the thing vs Raider Nation.  I did not see that coming.
  • Tomorrow I get to eat hot dogs as my favorite place to eat hot dogs.  And as many of you know Hot Dogs made my top 5 foods.  
  • Orlando on Tuesday.  Get to see the homey Nathalia Lima.  
  • Miami on  Wednesday.  Getting my Cuban food on.
  • NYC Thursday.  I will be eating 2 out of 5 of my favorite foods on that portion of the trip.  
  • Today I got to see the homey Mella.  Pics to come this week.  
  • Lots of traveling this week.  God bless.

No comments: