Sunday, December 30, 2012

My favorite movies of the year.

Honorable Mention
Silver Lining's Playbook: Saw this on Thanksgiving with my Dad, Miriam and Natalie. It was really funny. Made me want to read Farewell To Arms. I got 2/3 of the way through and put it down cause I didn't want to read it anymore.

This is 40: Saw this last weekend with Natalie and Ruth. I love Judd Apatow and I love comedy that makes you sad and depressed.


My top 10.

10. Spiderman: It was way better then I thought it would be. I really think I dig that red headed chick that has been in movies lately. But to be honest I would probably want to switch it with either of the honorable mention's. Reason why I'm not going to do it is cause i'm lazy. I don't remember who I saw this with.


9. Looper: Saw this with Zack and Katie and...Zach Morrison...then we went to free pie afterwards. Mug was crazy. But I didn't like that Joseph Gordon Levitt didn't look like himself.


8. End of Watch: After watching this movie Zack and I hugged.

7.  Perks of Being a Wallflower: Have I mentioned that I like depressing movies? Watched this with Melissa and Larissa in Nashville. Couldn't stop thinking about it for two days. Bought Heroes by David Bowie for my iPod (am I a girl...yes).  Then watched as everyone who went to the movie put "We accept the love we think we deserve" as their facebook status update.


6. Argo: Saw this with Zack, Zeld, and Natalie after dinner at the Blue Orchid. And yes I agree with you, the movie was intense.


5. Skyfall: Saw this with Natalie. We snuck in a two Subway footlong sandwiches into the theater. Our whole row smelled like onions and Subway bread (you already know what that smell like). Movie was good. Only problem is when Bond held on to the bottom of that elevator for a half hour and didn't fall to his death. Could that actually happen yo?!


4. Flight: Saw this with 1D in Chicago and then got on a flight. Not a smart move.


3. Moonrise Kingdom: Saw this with Nat, Boof, Zack, Zeld, and some other randoms that I don't remember. After the movie finished we all gathered around in the lobby and commented about how much we loved it...that's how you know its good.


2. Dark Knight Rises: I wish I could put this as #1 but I have to be honest with myself. Saw it with 1D and Zack the first time and with Nat the second time. Only reason that it isn't #1 is that I have the Blu Ray under the tv and I still haven't watched it yet. That means something.



1. Django Unchained: Saw it on Christmas with Nat, Brandon, Allison, Aaron and Grace. This movie was so entertaining that Natalie started making fun of my low under my breath laughter that I do when I am not thinking. Also you already know that I'm a big Tarantino guy.


Worst movies of the year

The Dictator: 1D and I rushed to watch this after work the day it came out...I want my money back.
The Campaign: It was kinda funny. But so nasty that we had to have a bible study on the way home.
The Avengers: I fell asleep.
The Hunger Games: Meh










2 comments:

C.Guty said...

You fell asleep during the Avengers!? What is wrong with you. Also The Campaign was horrible. And Argo was SO good!

Jonathan said...

You think that Skyfall was better than Argo, Really?