Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Change gon come

For the past five years I have enjoyed scouring the internet looking for cool things to post on this stupit blog. It has been my pleasure and I have loved doing it. I hope there are a few people that get a kick out of it.
The school year is about to start and with that there will be a ton of stuff happening. I have different and new responsibilities then I used to have. I have just taken a position as an assistant coach on the basketball team and traveling season is about to start.
I know I have said a few times that this blog is going to be different. This time I think I mean it. I still have a camera, I still love to take pictures, I still have a beautiful wife and daughter that I will post pictures of. The difference is I will not be coming home every day and chilling on the internet for an hour and a half trying to find something to post. If I don't have pictures of what's goin on or my family I might not post anything. I might post a little bit more about the basketball team. I might post a pic or two of a road trip that we take. But instead of chilling on the internet I will be chilling with my family. I hope you have enjoyed the stupit stuff through the years and there might still be some stupit stuff on occasion but this blog is probably going to be more personal and less stupit (or more stupit if you don't like me personally). If you choose to continue to visit this mug a few times a week then I will be grateful. If you were in this for the stupit stuff then...well...then I don't know what to tell you.

9 comments:

Emily said...

The people want more Nola anyway.

Logan said...

This blog has been wack since May 6, 2010... who we kiddin?

Logan said...

Your blog is tight. Been with it since Genesis, In the beginning..

YCY said...

I will miss your daily postings, but I am glad to see that you have your priorities straight. Family always comes first. You were so fortunate to have seen your father every day and every evening till you went off to college. Your wife and little Nola need to see you as much as possible. I will look forward to seeing your two beautiful girls every once and again.

Unknown said...

Listen to your momma- wise words.

Ain't nobody gonna sweat it. God, family, & friends first. Blogs will always be here, fam & friends won't. Continue to chase those dreams of new challenges, seeing as how this blog dream of a challenge is old news & you've rocked it anyways. Peeps should be thankful that you post anything at all. If ANYTHING, what you post should be for the intentions of reminiscing later on in life with those family and friends whom were a part of this thing from the get-go.

DO IT TO IT! Love you, bro. Keep doin' your thing & living your immensely God blessed life. It's what God would want anyways, right? Isn't THAT what should matter most?

Anyways, you always have my support. :)

Melissa R said...

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, RICH!!! I hope you follow through with this and finally take away the pressure that you put on yourself to post several things a night. Enjoy your family, enjoy basketball, and enjoy your work. We'll enjoy seeing a glimpse of those things every now and again. :)

Yarita said...

I just want my sabbath animals back!

YCY said...

I kinda miss the Sabbath animals too.

Miriam said...

no1curr. (I secretly care).