Thursday, June 19, 2014

TBT

Today's throwback thursday are pictures from May 15, 2011. That day me and all my tightest homies made a trip to NYC. That morning Emily and myself had gotten into a huge fight. We were not on speaking terms till the pictures of us at the fountains.
We had pizza and hot dogs like real G's do. Tyler took a picture with a rollerblader that we will never forget.

But the real significance of that day is that is when Emily and Jon fell in love. Or maybe it's when Emily noticed that Jon was a person. Either way they got married this last weekend and I was there to take pictures of it.
Looking back it was the last time that we all kicked it for a day till this last weekend. Mariela had just graduated from Union and Emily went to Andrews that fall. I'll never forget this and not because all morning long Emily and I were hatching plants to kill one another but because at the end of the night when were going our separate ways everyone was feeling the emotion that this was the last of a good run. As we drove down the New Jersey turnpike Tyler and I sat there quietly thinking about life while Mariela and Emily cried in the backseat. The next day I wrote this overly dramatic blog post on my tumblr. Even though I sound pretty winy I don't regret it because that is how I was feeling at the time. I guess the point of this is that friends matter, they make your life better. Also there are way more pictures of Jon on this than I thought. I got you Jon!



















































































Resound


It was a pleasure to meet these dudes




dirty water dogs boi!  Enoc put away 7 of these.  I'm not mad.  I'm kinda proud.


This is officially up for picture of the year






not dating


my du












No comments: