Tuesday, June 9, 2009

#91 Zodiac, 2007

I was waiting for this movie to come out for a long time because I am sucha big David Fincher fan. I love every movie that he makes and I think I have seen them all except for the Alien 3. I don't even think you can count that as one of his movies because they changed it after he was done with it. He started off by directing music videos and then he got into movies. All of his movies are dark and tightly directed. His last movie "Curious Case of Benjamin Button was also really good. Zodiac is a good movie if you have time to sit down and view it. It is not an action movie but more of a character study. It is not a thriller but there are moments where you get a little bit nervous. This is a movie that I have to throw in watch again. Great performances from Jake Gyllenhal and Robert Downey Jr. Here is a trailer from the movie.

No comments: