Friday, June 5, 2009

#95 Houseguest, 1995

Out of all of the movies on my list there is no movie that my family as a whole loves more then this movie. This is the movie we would always rent when anyone would come over. Ten Commandments was Sabbath Afternoon and Houseguest was Saturday night. Sinbad is really funny in this movie. Most of you don't know who Sinbad is cause I think this was the last movie he made. The scene where he has to explain gfh is the best. I recomend this movie to anyone who wants to enjoy some clean comedy.
It also has the my favorite line "I'm a Young not a worm &%#@ it!"

2 comments:

andyseiler said...

Rich Check out the latest video on my blog..

Taumi said...

I've always loved this movie! And not because it was the first movie I cuddled with a guy during either...=). I love the McD's scene and the super bubbly teenage cashier.