Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm mad at Dairy Queen

Ok here is the situation. It's summer time. It gets very hot. One of my favorite things about the summer time is ice cream. I love ice cream. If I were to pick my favorite frozen treat on a hot summer's day I would pick a soft serve ice cream cone. I really think ice cream cones are one of the most underrated treats. Everyone wants a blizzard or a creation from cold stone. Freak all of that stuff I just want a good old fashioned ice cream cone. But there is a problem. If any of you know me you know that I have a teeny problem digesting milk products. Ok its not a teeny problem. You have probably heard all the stories. Its kind of a big deal. I have pills I can take but they still leave me with a tummy ache. Does that stop me. No way. This week alone I think I have had at least 5 ice cream cones and it's only Thursday. Not to mention the six slices of pizza I had last night. So if I am going through all this pain to have an ice cream cone I want it to be good. Here is where Dairy Queen comes in. I really don't think they care about the presentation of their cones anymore. It used to be if they messed up on a cone they would throw it away. Not anymore. I see them mess up my cone and then they give it to me. Like I am going to eat it. I have become so upset that I have become the guy that you hate standing in front of you at the Dairy Queen. The guy that makes the people remake his cone and you are standing there thinking "It's just ice cream you idiot." NO! Its not just ice cream to me. I pay to much money to this so called "Queen" to keep getting bootsy cones. Come on people at Dairy Queen have some pride in your craft. Stop giving me the misshapen runny cones. Give me the good cone so I can go home pop a couple pills and keep my wife miserable! Oh yeah one more thing, dipped cones are a scam all they do is make your cone messier. I might just take my business to Colby Ridge and do some scooped cones.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Open Air said...

This blog inspired me to go to Dairy Queen for one of those cones. It was delish! I'm sorry they keep messing up your cones. Maybe you should come down here because mine was perfect right up to the curly vanilla top. :)