Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Brother

If you have never met my brother before then you don't know a great guy. If you meet him once he will remember you for the rest of his life. He is one person that you can truly say that he never met a stranger. My older brother Mike is in the air right now flying to Korea. He will spend a year there teaching english. I am really excited for him but I am also sad that I won't see him for a while. Now I have my sister in southern California and my brother in southern Korea. I live in Nebraska. You couldn't pick three more different locations. My brother is different from most people. I think its a good difference. His life has been more difficult then alot of people his age. But he has his life together more then most people I know. He was at my house this weekend and right before he left I asked him a question. I said "Mike what are you going to do if you get very lonely over there and it is hard to talk to people and you don't know what to do?" He replied "I am going to rely on God". I beleive him. Thats what he does. He relies on God.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a wonderful young man with a heart for the Lord. We all adore him.

Only 368 days until he comes home. I hope this year goes by at lightning speed.

ycy

Lyndsey said...

Aw. Wow, I didnt know he was going to Korea! I'll be praying for him!

Miriam said...

I love my big buddy/brother! Oh, and you too. :)

Anonymous said...

love this cat! -ed