Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Top 10 music posts of 2009

Here is my list. I hope I dissapoint you. But If I do you should remember that this is my blog. And if you don't agree you can start your own blog with your bootsy opinions and tastes. Howla!

10. This is the song that put me on to Public School 22.

9. This Jam would have been alot higher but it just came out today. It still jumps on the list.


8. You can think that John Mayer is a jerk. But this video is dope.

7. I like this song


6. I don't understand what the flip is goin on here. That don't mean I don't like it. Howla!


5. This is beautiful


4. At one point this was my favorite video of the year. It's not my fault that some videos came along that I like a little better. I still feel bad for it though.


3. This does not need an explanation. It's dopeness is obvious


2. I can really feel his pain in this performance. This version is way better then the album version. He is an incredible artist.
Kanye West Hey Mama (Live Grammy Performance)


1. This was my favorite music post of 2009. Not only do I love the song, but I like the way that she sings it better then the Kings of Leon. Also I played this video more then any other one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Young Forever video is down like four flat tires.

-J. Hen

Anonymous said...

Wow who is that chick singing the Kings of Leon song? I love her.

Taryn

Big Rich said...

Jay Z is coming off like a fat rat in a cheese factory. And the girl singing is the lead singer from the group Paramore