Wednesday, July 21, 2010

lovestopicnic.com shirts!

If people seriously are interested in buying a lovestopicnic.com T shirt then we can seriously do this thing. I have my people in place and Na Ta Ta really wants one so I am going to order some more. The problem is that it does cost some money. I bought mine for $24. If you want one and you have a job then I will get it for you for that price. I will pay to ship it to you because I want you to have it that bad. If you are a college or high school student I will give you a four dollar discount. I probably won't have to ship that mug cause I might run into you on my travels and I can just give it to you (Ky). What you should do if you want one is either email me at riyoung31@yahoo.com and we can get all the info. Or hit me with that facebook message. I really want anyone who wants one to get one. I need this information ASAP cause I want to figure out who wants one and order them by Thursday afternoon at the latest. I will probably be losing some money on this but I don't care cause I love the shirts.

2 comments:

YCY said...

How do the sizes run? Are the smalls really small? Are the large too large. What size is yours? What size is Buell wearing? Give us some point of reference. I want one.

Miriam said...

I want one! If they run large I want a small. If they run small I want a medium. If you don't understand what I said talk to Natalie. You know where I live. When do I send the moolah?