Thursday, July 29, 2010

NY state of mind

We went to Soho today. Before that we sat down at Katz Deli and had a Pastrami on Rye. This deli is where they shot the famous "I'll have what she's having" scene in When Harry Met Sally. I didn't take too many pictures today. The building is on Mercer street. The picture of me in front of the huge mirror is at the A.P.C. store. And the last picture is the stairs that you have to take to get to the Nom De Guerre store. They were pretty scary.
Shout out to Mel Macphee. If you don't know why check my twitter feed.

3 comments:

Melissa R said...

Heck yeah shout out!!! (Although it's odd to read a shout out to "Mel MacPhee" as that's my dad's name...true story).
"Like" lovestopicnic.com on facebook everyone!

Miriam said...

I love these pics!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, pastrami on rye heavy mustard....you guys are living the good life.....