Wednesday, July 28, 2010

NYC

Ok let me help you if you don't understand some of these pics. The first one is of Scott Disick. What's that you don't know who Scott Disick is? Well go to google and type the word Scott. He's the fourth one down. He is dating Courtney Kardashian. You wouldn't know who he is if you didn't watch the E channel religiously like Big Rich. The story is that this guy is a jerk. He dates Courtney and she just had their baby on the last season. The sad thing is that I spotted him on 5th Avenue and not Na Ta Ta. She didn't believe me at first but when we rolled up we knew it was him. He is also a jerk in real life. The second pic is of me coming out of the subway on Canal Street about to cross the Brooklyn Bridge. Also if you are into awkward kissing in front of strangers check out the Brooklyn Promenade.

7 comments:

Yarita said...

that awkward kissing makes me nauseous

Miriam said...

I wanna go to NYC! So lucky...

Paradise said...

You already know the BK Promenade is my favorite place in the whole world. I'm feeling jealous and hungry.

YCY said...

It sounds like you are taking it all in. I am enjoying the pictures. Put up as many as you can. Tell us what my little Na Ta Ta is thinking and saying. How is she enjoying NYC?

Melissa R said...

Wow...they took awkward kissing to a whole new level.
Fantastic picture of your wife. Truly beautiful.

Anonymous said...

good pics bro-ham! I like the second one the best.

Now go mug somebody...When in Rome, right?!

-ed (my AOL ain't working)

KySmiff said...

for some reason all that goes through my head when i saw the pic of those scoundrals kissing, was, the girl thinking, "is he awware that i am being stabbed in the back of my dome"