Thursday, August 11, 2011

Chiefs Training Camp

Everyday I tell my wife that I am excited to watch football. Everyday she tells me that she doesn't care. I went to training camp the other day. And please believe I documented that mug.



I hear people love my hot dog pics.  I'm a people pleaser.


My du Zay

Thass my DJ

Pro Bowl QB Matt Cassel

When Romeo walked by I said "Romeo you look awesome today" a guy behind me said "you are weird".

Dexter is looking back because I just yelled "Dexter you are the fastest man I have ever seen in my life!"

  Me- "Bowe, watching you in the Pro Bowl was the highlight of my life!"  He laughed and told me that he is going back.  I'm expecting big things.


I take alot of pictures.  This is one of my favorites.  



GM Scott Pioli and Chiefs Owner Clark Hunt.  Clark likes to wear his dockers like Kid from Kid and Play wore his hair, high and tight.


I'm mad that he thought wearing this jersey was acceptable.

This is ma boi Pro Bowler Eric Berry

Best Running Back in Football

My Guy

When I walked by Todd Haley I yelled "I wouldn't have shook the hand of that Denver coach either!"  He smiled.  I like this guy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that Grbac jersey is being worn by a Raiders scout. #moralekiller

Struggling to Cope said...

Love this post! Love your Haley comment. Hate that I have the same conversation with my wife every day.