Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Old Room

If you walked into my old room in my folk's house you would never know it was mine. When I was living in here I had Star Wars and Godfather posters. Now there are pictures of flowers and a big comfy chair. Where I used to have all my And 1 mixtapes is a basket for blankets. If you open up the closet there is some evidence that I used to live here. There is a trumpet my parents bought me for my 15th birthday (my b for never being any good at it). A couple of my old hats and a Chiefs trash can is also in there. It's weird that this room that I spent 10 years living in now looks like a middle aged lady has rented it out. I still like it though. It's my room.



2 comments:

Erice said...

This is like the final sign that you are truly grown up and gone--when your parents convert your room into an office!

J. Henny No Chaser said...

Nice Dre's.