Sunday, January 22, 2012

Things that I'm looking forward to Jan 22-29

  • I'm not really excited about the Superbowl coming up in two weeks.  Both of the teams that I was pulling for lost today.
  • I feel especially bad for Billy Cundiff and the punt returner for the 49ers.  I don't think they will sleep well the next couple of weeks.  Props to Ray Lewis for bringing out the point that you win and lose as a team, and that one play didn't win or lose the game.
  • My early prediction is that the Patriots win.  I reserve the right to change my opinion as the game gets closer.
  • More Warriors basketball this week.  I also have two city league games.  I know everyone is excited about that so I will keep you posted.
  • Big games in Intramurals going down Wednesday.  I will have a pre game write up on the biggest games this week.  
  • I was 1 for 2 on college basketball predictions this week.  I'm glad I got the KU game right.  This week KU and Mizzou will probably be in the top 5.  Everything is headed towards a huge game on February 4 in Columbia.
  • Texas A and M comes to Lawrence tomorrow night.  I predict a 10+ point victory.  
  • I'm spending so much money on Silk Milk that I've decided that if you bring me two silk milks from the cafe that I will hook you up with a dope profile pic for facebook.  So if you want a picture of yo self then holla atcha boi.
  • Tomorrow night city league and KU.  Have a great week everyone.

No comments: