Friday, January 20, 2012

What I'm looking forward to this weekend.

  • Ok my Warriors have a game Saturday night against the Nebraska School of Agriculture.  It seems like those guys from the Agriculture school stay planted in the lane...(waiting for you to acknowledge how corny I am...good).  
  • Football this weekend is going to be nuts.  Patriots vs Ravens. San Fran vs G Men.  I'm going to go with what I hope will happen and what I think will happen.  Let's start with hope.  Who doesn't want to see the Harbaugh brothers in the Superbowl.  Then we can make bets on how many times the camera will cut away to the Harbaugh parents.  Also I just think that would be exciting.  Now here is what I think will happen.  Instead of 2 or 1 Harbaugh in the big dance I say there will be none.  Patriots beat the Ravens 30-17 and G Men beat San Fran 20-10.  Can't wait to watch.
  • Kansas plays Texas in Austin on Saturday in Austin.  KU will win 77-68
  • Baylor plays Missouri in Waco.  Baylor wins 80-67
  • I'm going to clean my house.