Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Diddy did it

This is a video of Diddy on the Ellen Show. I am just sayin if you go off and start wailing on a girl then most likely it isn't the first time you have laid hands on her. There must be some reason that we don't know about that would make Rihanna go back to Chris Brown. Maybe she lost a bet. I don't know. I Think Ellen makes a good point. Tell me what you think. I have been paying close attention to the situation and I will make sure I keep everyone up to date. Why do I care so much about this? Can't really tell you except that I got to know.

2 comments:

Trina said...

I agree, Ellen has a point.

Miriam said...

There must be some reason she'd go back? No, there never is a reason. The majority of battered women go back to the guy that beat them - that's a fact. These women have low self-esteems and see themselves as powerless. I'm sad that Rihanna had to be one of them. She is so successful, why does she need to stick by somebody who hurts her? She doesn't love herself as much as she "loves" him.