Saturday, March 7, 2009

Intros



Whats good everybody? Let me be serious. Whats good Mami, Dr. and Miriam. You guys are probably the only people that will ever look at this. But in case you are not my wife or a blood relative I would like to welcome you to my blog. I have been thinking alot lately and I have always wanted to have a forum to speak my mind. And since no one ever asks me my opinion on things I have decided to volunteer it. So if you stop by from time to time you might be able to see or read about the things that are happening with me. Basically what I am thinking about. I find myself interesting sometimes and maybe you will be entertained with what I have to say. If you are not interested in what I have to say then you and I probably don't have alot in common.

1 comment:

Taleah said...

richard you always volunteer your opinion. At least this time i can actually not listen if I don't want to. jk. I'm glad you are doing something constructive with your time.