Saturday, March 7, 2009

Public Enemies



I live my life looking forward. There are always a couple things in the future that I can't wait for. Last summer I was counting down the days before the Dark Knight came out. I always have a movie that I am dying to see. This summer the movie that I can't wait to see is Public Enemies. It stars Johnny Depp and Christian Bale. It is directed by Michael Mann. I am excited to see this film for several reasons. First of all I love Michael Mann films. One of my favorite movies of all time is Heat. Some people find it a little slow moving but I can watch it over and over again. Collateral is also a great movie by Michael Mann. His style is one reason that this movie will look and feel amazing. Another reason I am looking foward to this movie is Christian Bale. I wonder how people will react to this movie in light of the soundbite that came out a couple weeks ago. He is a jerk but I love the movies that he makes. When you add Johnny Depp playing John Dillinger it adds up to performances that I cant wait to see. If you want to check out the trailer go here. http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/publicenemies/large.html

No comments: