Sunday, August 9, 2009

500 days of Summer Review


I put a lot of trailers on this blog. The first trailer I ever put on my sight was on March 7. It was 500 days of Summer. This weekend was the first weekend that it came out in the midwest. So I was able to see it tonight. This movie has jumped into the top 5 movies I have seen so far this year list. This movie has everything in it. While watching this movie I kept thinking "its about time someone made a movie like this". Its not a love story but its a story about love. The movie captures both ends of the spectrum when it comes to feelings that you have in a realationship. The soundtrack is also amazing. Zooey Deschanel gives an excellent performance as the girl who is so different that she is interesting. And Joesph Gordon Levitt makes us all feel his pain. If you have ever been in love with someone who wasn't feeling it or been the person not feeling it you will relate to this movie in a huge way. So I feel vindicated and proud that this was the first trailer that I put on here. I am going to have to go back and see if I have a good average on my trailers to suck ratio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is definitely one of my top 5 movies of the year so far. Fantastico!

-J. Heezy