Thursday, July 1, 2010

General Conference Bullet Points #8

  • When we first got to the GC there was a Starbucks booth outside the exibit hall. People started picketing in front of it. Now its closed. I wish this was a joke.
  • Kevin Erickson arrived at the GC today. That means Jen Enos is the only one in the office. I am not worried about it at all.
  • A guy had a whole conversation with me today thinking that he was in the Adventist World Radio booth.
  • He couldn't understand what the rock wall had to do with radio.
  • It was weird seeing Log at the La Sierra booth yelling at them about creation.  Chill Log.
The next five points are from Logdoinlog
  • At 10 AM the exibit hall is an SDA nightclub. If the skirts pass the knee ladies get in free.
  • I wonder where Mark Finley thinks Lebron will go?
  • This is the largest gathering of women without earrings the world has ever seen.
  • I went by the 3ABN booth today. A must see.
  • GC is the only place you can bump into someone and they apologize to you.

14 comments:

Melissa R said...

LOGAN!!!!!!!!!! (Comment deja vu?)
First of all - tell my man "McCurdy" hi for me (Gotta love Kevin Erickson).
Second - that Starbucks bit made me shed a little tear.
Third - your posts really are happier when they involve Logan. It's just a fact.

Melissa R said...

Also. I'm commenting into the future. I'm still in June, but my comments are in July. I'm that good.

Logan said...

Melissa would you like to go to dinner sometime? i think we'd really hit it off.

Yarita said...

For reals on the Starbucks!? That's pretty bad... I bet over half have a Star Card... I'm just sayin...


Logan really was quite a delight

Paradise said...

Melissa, if I were you, I'd take that dinner appointment. But require him to wear the jorts.

Anonymous said...

Melissa, beware...you see how attentive he was with that cardboard lady.

LogdoingLog brought the heat in the SDA Joke-off 2010!

Anonymous said...

The Starbucks things really bums me out and gives my dad more ammunition about calling us a cult!

MISS YOU!
Taryn

Melissa R said...

Logan, we can do dinner, but if you wear the jorts you'll have to sit at a separate table.

Logan said...

ok sounds good.. what's your skype name and where should i go?

brittany said...

hahaha those logdoinlog comments would have been funnier if i hadnt already seen them on twitter...just sayin

Logan said...

But you still admitted to them being funny even the 2nd time... I'm tight

Scott said...

I wonder if that's the first time Seth has read his book.

Scott said...

Oh, and I can probably count the times I've been in a Starbucks on one hand, but I stopped at Starbucks near the hotel today just out of spite.

littleman said...

Is that Starbucks story real, Richard?