Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ed when you were being interviewed for this did you know that you would end up on LTP? Yeah you did.


    • Do people think this is Senia at the 32 second mark?
    • Busted out those pics really quick.
    • I hear IPT talking about "Safety Features" at the 52 second mark.  Did the reporter know that those features he is talking about the switches so IPT can "Drop it to the flo"
    • Why is this woman yelling at the 1:16 mark?
    • I'm not hating...but is this woman cross eyed?  IPT do you see this?
    • Wait...hold up...this thing was informative as a mug.




    5 comments:

    Paradise said...

    Oh my gosh, why is she screaming at us?!?

    AOK. I love Ed.

    Melissa R said...

    Seriously! The screaming is completely unnecessary! I can't remember anything else from that clip!

    Anonymous said...

    If I'd a known they were going to zoom in on my mono-brow I'd a waxed up a bit.

    You should've seen me screaming back at the t.v.

    I did it for the children. And to get on LTP. And for a coupon to Taco Inn. (It doesn't take much for me)

    Anonymous said...

    BTW

    IT's AOK with me, but it wasn't with the wife. We still got that mug facing forward.

    Takin' it to da man!!

    Katherine Guerra Britton said...

    hahahahaha! she was screaming!