Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tournament starts tomorrow so here are my BooC picks. I am the worst at this. Maybe making these picks from Brazil will help me.

Like I always do I just looked at the games and thought to myself "Who will win this game"? So here it is
First Round: Wow this is incredible. I didn't notice this when I was filling this out but I don't have one single upset in the first round. The best two days of sports in America and I don't have one upset. I the most boring person alive. Now that I think about it I am probably just upset that I have to post this from Brazil and I won't get to watch any of these games. That's why no upsets. In ya face Brazil!

2nd Round: I have Washington beating UNC (Please,Please, Please) and West Virginia beating Kentucky. I just realized that I am in no way doing this bracket with my brain. It's all heart up in here baby!!! Also I have Texas A&M beating Notre Dame. I don't want to play Notre Dame in the elite eight so I got rid of them early. After that there aint no upsets. I"m CRAZY!

Sweet 16: Ok now we talking crazy. I have Washington beating Syracuse because of that Isiah Thomas kid and the fact that Syracuse beat us in 03. I have Duke losing to Texas (This is stupid because Texas isn't good and they are coached by Rick Barnes who isn't a good coach). Then I have UCONN beating San Diego because I just don't like San Diego. Then I have Texas A&M beating Purdue. What does Big Rich see in Texas A&M? Well KU beat them already so I want to play them.

Elite 8: Looks like I have UCONN, Ohio St, Pitt and KU going to the final four.

Final 4: Kansas Beats Pitt and UCONN Beats Ohio State. (This is the stupid)

Champions: Look at the cover of SI. All heart and no brains baby. Thass how we do in 2011!!!

I'm prolly staying in Brazil.

No comments: