Saturday, December 31, 2011

Favorite pictures of 2011

I think everyone can agree that when I make lists I make everyone upset.  Maybe cause I try to please people.  Maybe cause overall I'm a bootsy person.  But that doesn't matter.  These next few posts are my favorite pictures of 2011.  I didn't say best cause who is to say what is the best?  I ranked these this way based on a few things.  How the picture makes me feel.  What kind of memories it brings back.  If I think the picture looks good.  It was really difficult to do this and it took me a few days.  What it did do was help me remember how great the year 2011 was.  So much happened.  So much changed.  It's hard to believe that all of this happened in 365 days.  I really had so much fun this year.  I met so many awesome people.  I was able to strengthen other relationships.  I feel like I traveled everywhere.  I wouldn't trade any of it.  If you enjoyed looking at these pictures this year a fraction of how much I enjoyed taking them then I am glad.  2011 was amazing and now we on to the next one.

Last year's pics are Here and Here

We had few more categories this year cause I couldn't choose.  You will have to click older posts to see all of the pics.

No comments: