Sunday, December 18, 2011

Things I'm looking forward to this week Dec 18-25

  • Wow... Chiefs won.  This was probably one of the most surprising wins in all of my Chiefs fandom.  Only other wins that compare are maybe when we beat Pittsburgh two years ago.
  • KU plays Davidson at the Sprint Center tomorrow night.  Last time we played Davidson they had a guy named Stephen Curry.  When we beat them we punched our ticket to the final four.  I remember watching that game in my apartment and then hugging my then girlfriend Natalie as Davidson missed the shot at the buzzer.
  • I have three city league games this week.  I sprained my ankle pretty good on Friday so I might not be able to play monday.  But I'm elevating that mug right now so who knows.
  • Basketball starts on Christmas.  Natalie is working.  I am sitting in the basement watching basketball all day.  Is this sad?  I'm not sure.
  • I hope everyone has an awesome week!


No comments: