Saturday, December 31, 2011

My top 10 pics of 2011

10.  I take many pictures of Azriel.  She is one of my favorite homies to chill wit.  She is a really positive happy person.  I'm proud to say that she is in my family.

9.  This was taken as we were leaving Beverly Hills on the way back to Loma Linda.  I feel like this is what the world thinks that California looks like.

8.  This Adventist Church in Brazil was the most beautiful Church that I have ever been to.  It was filled to the brim with young people that wanted to serve the Lord.

7.  If you go to the bathroom at the Paradise's house you will see this muggy mug on the wall.  Why?  Cause iss gangster.  Photo and awesome living room by IPT da Foo

6.  Marcellus Wallace

5.  I took alot of pics of Izaby Da Baby this year.  This one is by far my favorite.

4.  Cheesy?  Maybe.  But it represents an awesome summer with great friends.

3.  After the 9 hr flight to Brazil I was dead.  We walked to the baggage claim to get our stuff when we went through this awesomely lit hallway with lights on all of the corners.  I stopped in my tracks and pulled out the camera.  Photo by Mateus Tostes

2.  Heartbreaking final game for two seniors.  

1.  Clocktower

2 comments:

C.Guty said...

#9 - the thing is... California does look like that

#2 - this makes me sad! :(

Anonymous said...

the midland girl shot is outstanding. well they all are. I still want that clocktower jam.