Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Here is the order in which I would want the teams to win the Tournament.

Ok I am going to make this list since the Tourney starts tomorrow.  I am listing the teams in the order in which I care if they win the whole thing.  Basically the bottom of this list is the last team on earth that I would want to win the NCAA tournament.  The first team on this list is obviously the Jayhawks.  Here goes.

64.  Kansas:  I want this team to win very badly.  They are my favorite team in life.  If they win I will not have any problems with it at all.  As a matter of fact I will quit my job and wander the hills of Kansas searching for "The Meaning".
63.  Creighton:  If Kansas doesn't win I guess the next best thing is someone from Nebraska winning.  It would be cool if Dough McDermott won.  People would be pumped here in Nebraska.  That would be ok with me.
62.  Long Island Brooklyn:  This would be tight because Brooklyn would be in the house.
61.  Norfolk State:  If these guys win the whole Tourney that means that Missouri got knocked out in the first round.  That would be priceless.
60.  Lehigh:  Same thing as above except it would mean that Duke lost in the first round.
59.  Western Kentucky:  Same thing as above except Kentucky would lose in the first round.
58.  Vanderbilt:  That would be a cool story.  And my wife is from that area.
57.  Harvard:  Jeremy Lin
56.  Vermont:  Would mean North Carolina lost in the first round.
55.  Long Beach State:   I like there point guard.
54.  Murray State:  good story.
53.  Wichita State:  I like the state of Kansas
52.  Davidson:  52-42  are all the mid majors.  If they win that is just a cool story.  Everyone would be pumped
51.  Colorado State.
50.  Loyala MD
49.  St. Bonnies
48.  Montana
47.  Southern Miss
46.  UNC Ashville
45.  VCU
44.  New Mexico State
43.  South Dakota State
42.  Brigham Young.
41.  San Francisco:  41-37 are the mid majors in the Mid West bracket.  If they win that means KU doesn't get to the final four.  But at least it would be a cool story.
40.  Ohio
39.  San Diego State
38.  Belmont
37.  Indiana:  I would be happy that one of the blue bloods would be back.  I would be happy for Tom Crean.
36.  Memphis:  I have no problem with Memphis since we beat them in 08.  Plus my bro in law went there.
35.  Florida State:  It would be interesting to see an ACC team win besides Duke or UNC.  Plus I have these guys in my final four.
34.  Ohio State:  I like Aaron Craft.  Plus I just read this book.
33.  Iowa State:  It would be ok if a Big 12 team to win.  I respect these guys.
32.  Baylor:  I like Perry Jones III.  But now we have gotten to the part of this list where I'm starting to hope that the rest of these teams lose.  I wouldn't find any joy in the rest of these teams winning.
31.  UNLV:  I don't know much about these guys.
30.  Virginia:  I'm not interested
29.  Michigan:  28-23 are teams in the Midwest bracket.  If they win KU doesn't go to the final four
28.  NC State
27.  Georgetown
26,  Purdue
25.  Temple:  Bill Cosby went to school here.
24.  Alabama:  There football team just won.  They can just chill.
23.  Gonzaga:  These guys are always overrated.
22.  West Virginia:  I don't like Bob Huggins
21.  Texas:  Rick Barnes is Stupit
20.  UCONN:  No one wants to see these chumps repeat.
19.  Colorado:  Leave the Big 12 then win?  Not cool.
18.  Notre Dame:  I went out on a date with a girl when I was in college that attended here.  This story means nothing.
17.  Xavier:  Thugs.
16.  New Mexico:  The Land of Enchantment isn't enchanting.
15.  Cincy:  I don't like these guys.
14.  Wisconsin:  These guys play boring Big 10 basketball.  I hope they lose.
13.  Marquette:  Why these guys?  I don't know.
12.  Louisville:  I don't really care for Rick Pitino.
11.  Syracuse:  What Gerry Mcnamara did still stings.  Now we are getting down to the schools I would really be upset if they won.
10.  Florida:  I'm tired of these guys.  They have Brad Beal who KU recruited hard.  He chose Florida.  So I hope his college year doesn't go well.  Does that say something about me?  Probably not good.
9.  St.  Louis:  I have no problem with the Billikens.  I just hate St. Louis.
8.  Kansas State:  These guys aren't really rivals.  But that would be terrible to hear about how good Frank Martin is for a whole year.  Also people would talk about the best school in Kansas and it wouldn't be K State.
7.  Michigan State:  They win all the time.  The Big 10 is boring.  I don't want Tom Izzo to win any more cause he is so good.  I'm really hating right now.
6.  North Carolina:  We are now entering the territory of I hate all of these teams so much that it is hard for me to decide which teams I hate the most.  Roy Williams is a tool and belongs in my shed.  Since he has left KU he has won twice.  I don't think I can stomach them winning again.
5.  St. Mary's:  If these clowns win it would be another loss in the second round to a mid major.  I would stop watching the tournament.  I would give up on KU basketball.
4.  Duke:  I dislike everything about the program.  I'm really starting to dislike Coach K.  Austin Rivers.  The whole program.  I can't take the pretentiousness of it all.
3.  Kentucky:  They are going to win this whole thing.  I will be sad when it happens.  The whole Coach Calipari awesome recruiter freshmen starting line up thing.  I can't stand em.
2.  Detroit:  If they win this thing that would mean that KU lost in the first round.  I will give up watching sports.
1.  Missouri.

No comments: