Monday, March 19, 2012

I hate March Madness bullet point edition



  • I felt like I spent the day well.  I didn't get up to late.  I hung out with WallaceDaDawgie.  I watched a dope Woody Allen Documentary.  I had a good breakfast.  I feel like mentally I was ready to go.


  • The game didn't start well.  Robbie Hummel.  That's a bad man.  


  • They were hitting everything.  We couldn't throw it in the ocean from the beach.  Sam Adams was going crazy.  I was yelling at the tv.  Natalie was on Pinterest.  Lots of tension in the room.


  • Right before Robbie H hit that NBA JAM three pointer at the end of their shot clock.  I yelled out and he is going to hit this mug.  Two seconds later he hit that mug.  I was still feeling comfy.


  • At halftime it was a six point game.  If you have been a KU fan for any amount of time then you will understand that this game felt very familiar.  Every time I have seen KU play a game like this they lose.  This game felt so much like the VCU game that I was getting nervous.


  • Instead of listening to those clowns talk about the game at halftime I went up to my room and cleaned it.  Then I emptied the dishwasher.  Then I changed my shirt because I had been wearing it for two days and it was bringing us bad luck.  Then I put on some deodorant cause I wasn't wearing any and that was giving us bad luck.  I then grabbed the lucky bat and went down to the basement.


  • At about ten minutes left in the game I couldn't watch it with everyone anymore.  I went to the guest room AKA Enoc's room and watched the rest from in there.  Partly because when Sam Adams yells obscenities at the refs I get nervous.


  • Also Mitch and Rachel came over at half time and he jumped up and hit his head on the ceiling twice.  That was also making me nervous.


  • When Elijah hit the three my house exploded.  Even Natalie was getting crunk.


  • I really thought we were going to lose and I had come up with 10 reasons why my life is bootsy.  But since we won that mug my life is awesome.  Have a great week!



    • 1 comment:

      YCY said...

      CONGRATULATIONS!!!