Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blog Spotlight of the day: Trey Sharp


What is there to say about the Bluegrass Bomber. My man Trey Sharp was in Lincoln the last couple of days and it was good to kick it with him and reminice about the C-Unit. If you have ever met Trey you know he is a proud supporter of the Big Blue Nation. He dies for Kentucky basketball. The last couple of years it hasn't been awesome for him but I have a feeling this year Kentucky will be flirting with 500. Whenever we hang out we enjoy discussing how Kansas is goin to cut down nets and I like that. Seriously Trey is my homey for life and if you are in the Berrien Springs area hit him up. He introduced the phrase "eyeball cereal" at Union College. And he is one of the most positive dudes you can meet. I tried to find a funny picture of him but I couldn't. So here is one of him being 100% Trey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"talk to me goose!" - Trey Sharp when he answers the phone.

This is my dawg. Trey is one of the nicest people you ever could meet. A true Southern gentleman. Just don't throw a ball in his face 'cause he'll be on you like a tick on a dog with a stiff neck, and madder than a skilletful of rattlesnakes!

-ed

Paradise said...

I, too, appreciate T-Money from time to time...but in small doses. He is quite a guy, and I am delighted that he is spotlighted on this blog. Was it a little soon to spotlight him? Yes. But is he cool to chill? Indeed.

Anonymous said...

"trey's age is a bigger name than Trey"

~Mauricio Lopez