Friday, September 18, 2009

lovestopicnic.blogspot.com

So if you didn't notice there wasn't anything new on my blog today. Did anyone miss me? The reason is because I drove eight hours today through Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, and Nebraska. When I got back I read the clocktower that was left on my doorstep. I read an interesting article by blog follower Mariela Constentino and it said that my blog is dope! HOWLA! In ya face Courtney! So if anyone is visiting this blog for the first time go ahead and bookmark this mug so you can find it again. I don't know why I picked the name lovestopicnic oh wait yes I do. But since I did sometimes its hard to remember it. So bookmark and come back and visit your boy. The reason why this thing is called lovestopinic.blogspot.com is because "Big Rich loves to picnic." Its as simple as that.

No comments: