Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bullet Points

  • Talked to Mikeydise for the first time in what feels like a long time tonight.
  • Izaby answered the phone and I asked him what he was doin.  He said "PeePee PooPoo"
  • Mikeydise tried to coax Izaby into a cute answer when he asked "Hey what does Big Rich love to do?"  Izaby responded "PeePee PooPoo!!"  The kid knows me.
  • The two sips of Diet Coke I had for lunch was not a good idea.
  • Basketball intramurals starts next week.  I have never been more out of shape in my life.  This has a chance to be real embarrassing.
  • I have been thinking about all the nicknames that I have given out over the years.  Trying to decide which ones are my favorite ones.  In my mind its tough to beat the name "Boofy".  Icepherg, Zelda, and "Mama didn't raise no fool Buell" also get strong consideration.
  • Talked to my girl Melissa Mac today.  I told her I didn't have the Best Buy gift card yet.  I asked if she would take a post dated check.
  • The Southwestern Tournament is this week.  The last time I was there the song posted at the bottom of this post was popular.  I still like that mug.
  • Walked into my basement and NaTaTa was sitting in my chair.  I sat on the couch.
  • I joke about being addicted to Silk Milk.  But I think I have a serious problem.  I haven't had water in two weeks.  

1 comment:

Melissa R said...

It was good to talk to you today. Seriously. I miss you man. You're good people. :)