Monday, January 24, 2011

Pimp Cat



I have some questions.

1. Who does this guy think he is?
2. Stop what you are doing. You are enabling that cat! Ok that might not be a question.
3. What is with this mom cat? How are you just going to have baby cats up in the tree and then just buck? And what was labor like up there? That mug would be uncomfortable as a mug. Am I right?
4. This cat is a pimp.
5. That bowl of Salami, Meatloaf, and Milk would be the meal I would eat and then die.
6. This dude is busting his butt making this dope house for the cat. Do you think this cat cares? I don't think this cat cares that much...you know.
7. I would like to hear the conversation when this dude goes on a trip or something and has to have other people take care of his cat. "So hold up, you want me to feed your cat but I have to climb up in this tree to do it? I can't just feed the cat on the ground? Who the flip do you think you are old man?

2 comments:

Yarita said...

why didn't he just take it down when it was a kitten???

Yarita said...

He needs not not feed it milk...