Thursday, January 20, 2011

I was recently feeling like I needed a new pair of pants. When I was down in Kansas City last week I bought two really nice pairs of pants with some of the Christmas money that I had left. Today was the first day I wore them. I really like them. We went to a hockey game tonight. When I got in the car to go Ice mentioned to me that she thought there was something wrong with my pants. "Richard there is a huge hole in your pants". I didn't believe her till I got out of the car and felt the strange breeze. My pants had split in half in the back. And these pants aren't even tight on me. I BOUGHT SOME FAULTY PANTS YO!!! I'm not happy about this.

4 comments:

Melissa R said...

Aww. This makes me sad for you. Especially since I know that the price you pay for pants is more than most people would pay for their first home. :(

G Creek said...

ouch...

YCY said...

It is time for needle and thread!!

You were taught how to fix those pants in your Life Skills class, remember?

Anonymous said...

This makes me sad for me...