Thursday, January 27, 2011

Light Blue 1-0

Our first game of the season came down to the wire against Damien and Max's team. We kept trying to pull away through out the game but the Maroon squad just wouldn't let up. The game was really sloppy and I know we will get better. Next game we get Mel Chibende to hoop with us. That won't hurt. When you talk as much trash as I do you better win the game.
When I first started to date Natalie she would come to my basketball games to watch me. Maybe it was foolishness or maybe it was ignorance but I always thought that girls would be impressed if they thought I was really intense and into the game. One day I asked her if how I played basketball made a difference in how she viewed me. She said "no". So all that time I was working so hard to impress her and she wasn't impressed at all. She was actually embarrassed that I was making a fool out of myself when I got angry. Maybe other girls are impressed by athletes that fly off the handle. Maybe Natalie isn't like every girl out there. I'm fine with that. I think that is one of the things that drew me to her. She said she is coming to my game on Monday. So Ice better bring that sign so I can remember to keep it together.

P.S. After the game I took my sock off and noticed that my big toe nail from my right foot was still in the sock...Grody...bloody sock.




3 comments:

papagnush said...

go big or go home, rich. u arredy kno.

Melissa R said...

Bahahahahahahaa

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA. I like your friends.

when's the next game? I wann bring Livy and show her what a crossover-to-nashty-layup looks like.