Saturday, March 12, 2011

Brazil in da buildin

  • It's really nice that I have internet here.  Been keeping up with my Jayhawks.  Champs.
  • I have said obrigado 400 times today.  I need another word Jason!
  • Today the Sabbath School teacher made me stand up and have prayer for the whole class.  I don't know why he did that.
  • Forgot to mention that the security checkpoint at the Sao Paulo airport is the best security checkpoint in the world.  They just look at you closely and if you aint suspicious you in!
  • Ate at a pizza joint tonight.  More to come on that later.
  • The Tostes family is the tightest hosts you will ever meet.
  • I am feeling weird not checking my phone every four minutes.  (NaTaTa will now want to vacation in Brazil).
  • I have hung out with so many people today.  I have not said one word to them.  This is crazy.
  • Every one hugs and kisses me even though they know I have no idea what they are saying.
  • I'm going to a flea market tomorrow and poppin tags.  Just throw it in the bag Brazilian dude.

2 comments:

John Watson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason said...

"onde fica o banheiro" is one of the only other things i remember how to say. It means "where is the bathroom."
Remember, just (practically) like spanish you pronounce every letter and the H is silent. You may need this phrase next time you forget your lactose pills. :) O also "Eu nao falo Portugues" means I don't speak Portuguese.

Hope you're enjoying Brazil. I sure did when i was down there.

P.S. If you enjoy fish, you are definitely in the right spot. The sushi down there is amazing!