Friday, March 11, 2011

Since twitter isn't working on my phone in Brazil...you get some Brazilian bullet points

  • I've been here for two hours and I haven't been able to find Blanka from Street Fighter 2
  • I was snooping around the gift shop in the airport and I saw some hair wax.  I asked the lady for a Brazilian wax and she looked at me weird.
  • It's the little things that make this place different.  Like all the girls walking around without clothes on.  Subtle differences.
  • I really don't understand what anyone is saying.  
  • The flight was not as bad as I thought it would be.  I can't say the same for the lady sitting next to me.  (I had the cheese tortellini)
  • Saw into Nadine in the airport last night.  (This isn't funny it just happened)
  • The only thing I know how to say in portuguese is GOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL
  • I haven't left the airport.

2 comments:

Mateus Tostes said...

forgot to mention that brazilian water is contaminated and you shouldn't drink it ... ( by Richard Young)

Jason said...

I believe Obrigado means thank you.... now you know two words. :)