Saturday, January 23, 2010

A couple more thoughts from yesterday






















1. You picked the wrong house to rob if you didn't want to get your junk blazed on the internet bad guys! You should have stolen this computer if you really wanted to bust up Big Rich's small world. But that's impossible because I have had it surgically attached to my leg. Once again bad guys lose, Big Rich wins.
2. The Velcro on my black and white Nike Shox doesn't work anymore and it's annoying when you are running up and down the court. Try not to let that bother you after one or more pickup games. FACE!
3. You stole the wrong pair of jeans. Haha I don't even wear those anymore. Everybody knows I have been rocking the APC's all day everyday. You didn't even crimp my style. UGH!
4. That's messed up that you took my Royals hats. Who are these guys?
5. Thanks to all the friends who act like family and have shown support during this time. It really makes us feel loved. Shout outs to K Fogg for showing up on the doorstep this morning with my favorite item of food of all time. We are slicing up the pie this afternoon to prove that the terrorists can't win.

4 comments:

Miriam said...

LOLOLOL!!!!! Best blog ever!

Anonymous said...

they didn't even have the decency to take that nappy batman poster?

what size shoe do you wear? i have some barely worn (once) size 12 kicks you can have.

Nike. for real.

they're no red patent leather Filas or nothin'

-ed

Paradise said...

FACE!!!!! Do you mind if I steal that phrase?

What? Too soon?

Unknown said...

So basically, they get the bad velcro and you get PECAN pie. Big Rich 1, terrorists 0.