Wednesday, January 20, 2010

lovestopicnic.com

I did it. We have it now. I purchased the domain name lovestopicnic.com. So now when I am telling people the name of my website I don't have to add blogspot. I am really happy about that. I think having to say blogspot made it 20% more wak. Now I can use that 20% for videos that nobody likes and more shoes. I was thinking about what I have done. This is the first time that I have spent money on my blog. What does this say about me? I'd like to think that it means that my little blog is growing up. I'd like to think it's a litte more professional now. I'd like to think that maybe it's bigger then just some dude's blog that likes Star Wars and Wu Tang Clan. I said I'd "like" to think that. But's lets be real son. This means I'm a huge nerd. But now when you are telling your friends about my blog all you have to say is "lovestopicnic.com" the dopest blog of my lifetime. So next time you are logging on to see the latest Chiefs/Jayhawks/pictures of me that you don't care about/videos of dudes falling/cat pictures/views on pop culture/news/hip hop then save yourself the extra keystrokes and use that time to write a comment/send me some money/.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy for you but am I supposed to be impressed that you have more space to ramble?

Anonymous said...

Rich Im gonna get real real whtcha when i first heard that you had a blog and that you where trying to get everyone and thier mom to read it I thought that you had spent to much time in that basment of yours breathin in Seth G.'s BO! But Im not gonna lie I could never really "Keep Up With Rich" Your great and I like your blog (no homo). _PS I Still have to long onto my blog so that you know who I am when i send you stuff. ___CRESS