Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Intramural game #2

So tonight we had our second intramural game.  Jason Odenthal was in the lineup.  Let's just say we did our thing.  Jason had 20 points, Andy and I had 9 points each, and three dudes had like 3 each.  We won by about 19.  It was pretty close up until the beginning of the second half.  Then we started getting busy.  This is my second game with single digit shots.  3 free throws and 3 buckets.  It has been feeling extremely strange that my teammates haven't been mad at me.  It was crazy, after the game one of them came up to me and said "good game".  I don't know what that was all about.  I needed to get back to normal so I played two plus hours of late night and passed like 6 times.  Feels good.  Our next game is Thursday but I won't be able to play.  I'll keep you updated.

No comments: