Friday, January 22, 2010

Intramural game #1

So we stormed out of the gate against Matt Evans team. Brandon Grentz scored 18 Brendan Nieto had 12 Jovon Winnell had 12 Andy Seiler had 6 and I had 6. Now I know what you are saying. Richard how did you only score 6 points? Who is Brandon Grentz? Why didn't they stop B Nieto from the perim? How many did you guys win by?
Well I will answer all of those questions. I only scored six points because I only took 5 shots. I was 3 out of 5 and I didn't shoot in the second half. I think these are all firsts. Last year someone took a stat that I went coast to coast 20 times without passing the ball in a game. In my defense I was ballin and ended the game with 35 points. But tonight was a different story. Brandon Grentz who by the way is a freshmen from Minnetonka was heating it up. Brendan was dialing it in from deep hitting 4 threes. And Jovon and Andy were working that hi low to a fair thee well (that means good). We won by over 20 and we didn't even have the kid Jason Odenthal. So what i'm saying is watch out UC intramurals, we got a squad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rich, when I read that you were only 3 for 5 for the game, I first wondered if you got hurt in the first minute of the game and didn't play again, lol, jk. Glad to see you being a General out there and getting the offense involved.

Trey

Anonymous said...

i knew something froze over like 2 weeks ago. who is this blog about? what is this? -ed

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
ycy

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention that Matt's team didn't have the x-factor.

~The X-Factor