Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mikeydise moves to L Town!!!


BR: I know what some of you are wondering. How is it that Mikeydise is moving to Lincoln and Richard has yet to say anything about it on his blog? Does he know? Maybe Mikeydise and Richard fell out. Maybe Izaby da Baby and Big Rich had an argument over where Alex Gordon should hit in the lineup. Maybe Alana and Richard have beef over who had better verses on the Album "The Score" Pras or Wyclef (Definitely Pras). Or maybe it’s just that I wanted to formally announce that the kid is moving to L-Town by doing another Mikeydise - Big Rich interview/banter session. So let's get started with this thing. Michael, What it do my du?
Dise: As always, Big Rich, good question. Let me answer by saying, "Awwwww yeeeaaaaahhhhh." As a side note, I'd also like to mention that my family is very excited about moving up to Lincoln to work at College View Church.
BR: Dise, Why don't you share with the world, my mom, and Melissa Macphee what you have been doing with your life these last couple of years. What has been happening? How have you grown? Do you still like the Chiefs?
Dise: First of all, big ups to YCY. Without you, none of this blog stuff would be possible. And that is not just because you gave birth to Richard Young, but also because you account for 3 of every 5 hits on the website.

It's true, I've been missing from the scene for 2 years. Want to know why? Sometimes you just gotta get that paper, Cuz...and, by paper, I mean another degree. A wise man once said, "When I'm poor on the streets, what is going to keep me warm? That's right, my degrees." Actually, I've been at the seminary at Andrews University learning how to be a better pastor. Now I'm excited to move back into ministry and put some of that information to work. I will be the young adult pastor in town, and I'm comin' for ya, 20-somethings!

I like the Chiefs.
BR: Here is the question that is burning everybody up. Are you me and IPT Da Foo goin to take over Union Intramurals? Also, are we goin to kick it when you get into town?
Dise: Let me answer that question with a question. Is the Pope Italian? No. He is actually not. When IPTda heard about my family's relocation to Lincoln, he sent me the following message: "I think it is time that Dise, IPT, and Big Rich take over the intramural world...in B-league flag football!" I'm up for that.

Basketball, on the other hand, doesn't seem like a good idea. I left the game on top, and I refuse to have a Washington Wizards moment on my career resume. Reliving the glory days is never a good idea. Things are just not going to be the same this time around.

BR: But we can still play some video games deep into the night, right?

MP: Let me check with Alana right quick...

BR: NO!!! I mean, you don't have to, it's cool. Anyway, I'm just very excited about my boi moving to Lincoln. I was even thinking that if you ever...

MP: Let me stop you there, homey. You're never babysitting my kid.

BR: Come on, please?

MP: Let me check with Alana right quick...

4 comments:

Paradise said...

That's classic literature.

Melissa R said...

WOOHOOO!!! Clearly I lived in Lincoln for a year...and back in the day...but I still feel like somehow Mikey Dise will be more connected and so I'm excited. Also, thanks for the shout out.

Anonymous said...

what size T shirt ya'll want for that bowling CHAMPS shirt, we funna get?

Yarita said...

hey... I read this thing too... I just don't leave as many comments as before...