Sunday, June 27, 2010

General Conference Bullet Points #4

  • It was a long day.  So why am I up at three in the morning updating this blog?  Cause I care! That's why!
  • I wasn't kidding on Twitter.  The Hope Channel took a survey and our booth came out on top!
  • Please do not come by the Union College booth if you are allergic to dope.
  • Church was nuts today.  It was crazy to be a part of such a huge congregation.  I really felt like I was a part of something huge and worldwide.
  • "You can catch me in the Georgia Dome at the fifty yard line while the dirty birds kick for three"-Luda
  • Cush and I hit up the MLK museum
  • Jennifer LaMountain check. So far I haven't seen Gucci Mane or TI.  My eyes are peeled though.
  • Waffle House check. Diarrhea check.
  • Only 7 days left.
  • These bullet points are about as funny as Schindler's List.  Hey!  I am tired!  You should be happy I'm even giving this a shot.
  • Emily Ceezy I got pics of the booth coming your way so be cool.

4 comments:

Paradise said...

-Joni Whitacre Darmody in the hiz.
-I got flashbacks to the double down on this mug.
-We are all proud of the Union booth. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

a. I thought that was Joni. She's a Roehl-family best friend.

b. your list isn't as funny as Schindler's list.

c. have you noticed the German soccer team's coaches? They copped their style from Keanu. I'll be looking for a photoshopped file.

d. that waffle looks good!

Melissa R said...

Oh man! All-star appearances by Jackie James and Kristy Grovet!!!! Love those guys.

Yarita said...

allergic to dope... i laughed for like 5 min. that was good...

why do you torture yourself with diarrhea...

I'm glad you feel like your a part of something big... its a feeling not many people have...