Saturday, June 26, 2010

General Conference Bulletpoints #3

  • Today I was talking to a girl from Brooklyn.  I asked her what her favorite "New York" pizza was.  She said "Papa Johns".  I had to restrain myself from saying some mean things.
  • I spent three hours in Atlanta traffic today and I think I traveled about 40 miles.
  • Working at the booth for long periods of time makes me whiny.
  • Ted Wilson is the new GC President.  So you know what this means?  No seriously somebody tell me what this means.  Who is this guy?
  • Today when I was eating my crispy potato taco I tasted something ranchish.  After eating two of these tacos I began to wonder if that ranchish flavored sauce might have been ranch dressing.  Ranch dressing has milk.  After lunch I sat in Atlanta traffic on my way to the airport.  What would I have done if it was milky ranch and I was stuck on that Atlanta freeway with no bathroom in sight.  Welcome to my nightmare people.
  • They are expecting 75,000 Adventists to fill up the Georgia Dome for church tomorrow.
  • Sirak James and Jeff Fogelquest came by the booth today.  It was a who's who of past Culver Hall All Stars.
  • So as I think about it I know what would have happened if that was milk and I was stuck on the freeway.  The real question is 6 years from now would that story be better then the ice cream sandwich story?
  • As you can see Steve Darmody can be checked off of the list.  Still no sighting of Lil Jon or any of his East side Boys.  And to answer your question yes Steve Darmody suggested that pose.

2 comments:

Paradise said...

-Papa Johns...those yuppies are ruining the neighborhood.
-Steve Darmody stunk it up on the Hope Channel last night. Sheesh.
-BR, you need to go holler at the Andrews University Press booth. That's where I work...pushin' dem Bibles.

YCY said...

Ted N.C. Wilson is the son of Neal C. Wilson. Neal C. Wilson was one of our past General Conference presidents. This mean that Ted N.C. Wilson knows exactly what he is getting into, because he lived it when his father was president.

Neal C. Wilson is the brother of Ruth Murrill (Larry Murrill's mother). This makes Ted N. C. Wilson - Larry Murrill's honest to goodness cousin.

We should all be praying for Ted Wilson as he leads our church to end the work so Jesus may come.