Sunday, June 27, 2010

General Conference Bullet Points #5

  • Awesome day at the booth today.  Great to see Justin and Shelley.  Justin told me that he reads my blog.  Shout outs to EC for making that mug happen.  I see you EC!
  • Whintley Phipps was singing at the Hope Channel stage today.  He still gots it.
  • We are starting to see some of the same kids climbing the rock wall.  I asked one kid if he had already climbed it and he said "like 8 times moron".
  • That Mascot will haunt my dreams till Jesus comes
  • Being here makes me feel like I have no idea what is going in the world.  Has anyone in Lincoln seen my wife?  Is she ok? 
  • Stephen Strasburg is pitching here in Atlanta tomorrow.  Should I go?
  • That's a picture of the Walla Walla booth Mel.  I took the picture right after they took down the disco ball.
  • Yes that is a picture of Furman Fordam III climbing our rock wall.  I was talking with him and he still remembers when I crossed him during church basketball.  He does not remember that I was in the class he taught at Union. 
  • Sam Lenore was cracking up watching our promotional video.  After he watched it he said that he wanted to work at Union.
  • That picture of the kid with the headphones was taken right after I let him listen to my Jeezy Cd

6 comments:

Melissa R said...

WWU REPRESENT!!! Thanks for the shout out and photo, Rich.

YCY said...

How is your pretty little wife, have you not talked to her?

Paradise said...

Yeah, that's great and everything...but how bout a photo of the Union booth? We've been piecing that mug together!

Justin said...

nice! good to see you rich.

Yarita said...

Seriously!? I want to see the Union Booth... and I want to see that promo video too... i'm curious... I hope your wife is ok...

mac girl said...

Haha, nice pic of me. That pic with the two girls, I'm the one on the right. wow